Prescribe Wellness, LLC ("PrescribeWellness") provides mobile messaging solutions to community pharmacies (the “Pharmacy Messaging Program”) to contact patients. Your pharmacy subscribes to this service and offers to you the ability to receive mobile messages (“Messages”) on your personal device. By enrolling in the Pharmacy Messaging Program, you agree to ourhttps://www.prescribewellness.com/terms-conditions(Terms and Conditions), which are incorporated by reference and would control if there is a conflict with these Pharmacy Messaging Program terms.
- About the Pharmacy Messaging Program. Messages in the Pharmacy Messaging Program may include, but are not limited to: notifications when a prescription is ready to pick up or a refill, a happy birthday message, or when other products or services may interest you. You may also enroll in specific programs to receive Messages that are designed to help you with targeted health needs, like quitting smoking or diabetes management (called “Care Campaigns”).
- Enrollment.To enroll in the Pharmacy Messaging Program, you must provide your own mobile phone number (including area code) to your pharmacy. By providing your mobile phone number, you consent to enrollment in the Pharmacy Messaging Program and you certify that: (i) you are at least 18 years old, and (ii) you are the mobile account holder or have the consent of the account holder to enroll in the Pharmacy Messaging Program.
- You agree that Messages may include protected health information about your prescriptions, including the name of your prescription. Whoever has access to the mobile phone or carrier account will also be able to see this information. You acknowledge and understand that Messages (including text messages) are not a secure means of communication, and any protected health information that may be contained in our Messages to you will not be encrypted. This means that there is risk that the protected health information contained in Messages could be intercepted and read by or disclosed to, unauthorized third parties. Use of alternative and more secure methods of communication with your pharmacy, such as telephone, fax, or the U.S. Postal Service are available to you. If you do not wish to accept the risks associated with unencrypted Messages from the service, please follow the instructions below to opt-out of this program.
- You may opt out of receiving Messages at any time by texting STOP to any Message you receive. For help, text HELP. If you want to unenroll from a Care Campaign, but still receive other messaging, you can do so by texting “u” in reply to the Care Campaign.
- Fees and Other Important Considerations. We will not charge you for this service. However, the standard MESSAGE AND DATA RATES OF YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER MAY APPLY. For some of the Pharmacy Messaging Program messages, Messages may be sent via automated technology and you have enrolled to receive automated Messages. Participation in Pharmacy Messaging Program is not required for purchase. Once you enroll, the frequency of Messages we send may vary and you may receive multiple Messages.
- The Pharmacy Messaging Programs are offered on an "as is" basis, may not be available in all areas at all times, and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other service changes made by us or your wireless carrier. We or your pharmacy may change or discontinue any of the Pharmacy Messaging Programs without notice or liability to you. PrescribeWellness and its related companies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents are not responsible and shall not be liable for any losses or injuries of any kind resulting, directly or indirectly, related to any Pharmacy Messaging Program or from technical failures or delays of any kind. PrescribeWellness or your pharmacy reserves the right to cease delivery of Messages to any person at any time in its sole discretion. Your participation in any Pharmacy Messaging Program is at your sole discretion and risk, and if you are dissatisfied with a program, Message content, or these terms and conditions, you should opt-out and cease use of the program.