← Back to results

Affiliated Dermatology

2.8 / 5.0
Request More Info
Book an Appt.
Transfer RX
Affiliated Dermatology
Affiliated Dermatology
Affiliated Dermatology
Affiliated Dermatology

Top Reviews

My first time there, and it was great! Took me back on time, and everyone was so friendly. Thank you!

5 / 5
Krissy Nielsen
1 day ago

I LOVE Dr. Egnatios! She is warm, reassuring, and brilliant. She really takes the time to educate you and take care of your issues. My son saw her first and his skin looks incredible. I was so impressed with her that I returned as a patient and booked my husband for a skin check as well. Excellent experience:)

5 / 5
Nickie Knight
5 months ago

All Reviews

Leave a Review
5 / 5

My experience with Affiliated Dermatology has been wonderful. All the staff are great. Dr lin was great. She made my procedure quick and painless. I absolutely recommend Affiliated Dermatology.

David Carpenter
11 months ago
1 / 5

Not the place to go if you're a working professional. Only after 30 minutes of waiting and a request at the counter do they notify you at the doctor is still running an hour late. If you're a retiree I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself socializing with everybody else waiting in the lobby, they'll be plenty of time to get to know your neighbors.

Quinn Guiteras
2 months ago
1 / 5

I'm extremely disappointed in Affiliated Dermatology. I was a patient for over a year. I had different procedures preformed on a weekly basis. Lots of skin cancer to say the least. Then melanoma was found. I went through all of this thinking how great are these doctors and assistants are, they are so kind and caring I love this place. All genuinely concerned. I have Medicare they only pay 80% therefore I am responsible for the remaining 20%. I'm on disability and a fixed income. I have been paying Affiliated Dermatology on a monthly basis. I was supposed to go back every 3 months. I haven't been back for a year. Why? Because I was told until my balance is paid off they will not allow me to be seen. My feelings on this is the owner, the office, the politics of Affiliated Dermatology is it's all about the almighty dollar not about the care and concern of a patient. They don't care if I have more melanoma or other skin cancer they care that my payments arrive on time each month. I was so upset when they called me back to cancel the appointment I made the day before. I couldn't believe that they did this. I feel sorry for anyone who gets kicked to the curb like I did because just paying them, making the effort isn't good enough for them. It's total bull**** !!

Katie McNamara
4 months ago